Included in revery removal as standard:Full insurance Our own trained staff Sofa covers Single use mattress bags TV protection Boxes & tape Hanging garment boxes Stretch wrap and blanket protection No waiting time charge
As every customer has their own individual requirements and concerns the first step in the removal process is to arrange for our assessor to visit you for a free, no obligation quote.
Our assessor will:take the time to discuss your personal moving requirements with you. make a full inventory of the items you will be moving. offer advice regarding packing, dismantling and protecting your belongings.
If you need to store some or all of your items as part of your move we have our own storage facilities in Clacton-on-Sea. Storage Service
Moving is always a good time to declutter, especially the loft and garage, or if you are downsizing we can also offer a disposal service. Disposal Service
Please contact our office team to book a visit from our assessor or alternatively, to obtain an initial estimate complete our online inventory. Survey
Our 10 Step Removal Process
1. Arrange for our assessor to visit you to discuss your removal requirements and make an inventory of items to be moved. If you are currently based out of the Essex area please complete the on-line inventory.
2. We will send you a tailor-made quotation by email or post.
3. When you are ready to proceed to call our office staff to discuss your potential moving date.
4. Return the acceptance letter and deposit once you are ready to receive your complimentary boxes and packaging materials.
5. Keep in touch with our office staff regarding the progress of your sale and purchase – make sure you check our availability before exchanging contracts.
6. If your inventory changes significantly arrange for our assessor to re-visit and adjust your quotation accordingly.
7. If you are using our packing and/or dismantling services this will usually be carried out 1-2 days before your removal.
8. We will confirm your removal and our arrival time 1-2 days prior to your moving date.
9. On removal day, let our experienced removal team handle everything for you – all you need to do is put the kettle on!
10. After your move, call us to arrange collection of your boxes.